Not so funny, this thing called Money
Personally I have found getting right with your money is not about math.
It’s not about getting a bigger calculator.
It's about seeing the truth about what it does to you when you look at it. The emotions that come up tell you where you are and how much power it holds over your life.
- Read Soul of Money.
- I stopped debting (with help).
- I kept track of what I was spending.
- I created time and space for me in my spending plan, to do things I loved.
- Got my spending in line with what I valued.
- Stopped people pleasing, and had more cash.
- And got honest about saving for what I loved, not what I wanted.
See original blog post here: One Funny Lady
Deborah Kimmett is One Funny Lady. Drawing on her 30 years performing on stage as well as writing and directing for TV and Radio, Deborah now travels across the world teaching writing workshops. She has mentored thousands of people and businesses to change the story they tell themselves and get right with their ideas. Her play, Miracle Mother, was nominated for the Governor General Award.
Leave a Response
Your email address will never be displayed, but, is required to validate your comment.
In accordance with the Terms of Service, submitting a comment grants Entrepreneurial Woman Magazine a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.