GiveAway: Small Biz Survival Boot Camp (CLOSED)
Is something holding you back from greater success in your business? Are you wondering why customers aren’t knocking down your door? How can you tell if your marketing is up to snuff?
Rigdha Archaya, founder of Actionable Business Training (and one of our writers!) has joined forces with Bob Prentice of Professional Development Systems, to offer the 2012 Business Growth Push webinar this fall, starting October 30.
THE GIVEAWAY: deadline Sept. 23, 2012
Three people will each receive one spot in the 2012 Business Growth Push webinar that runs from Oct. 30 to Dec. 4, 2012. Hosted by Actionable Business Training and Professional Development Systems. Open to: 18+, Worldwide.
REQUIRED ENTRY: (include email or twitter in each entry, please)
The Business Growth Push is part of their Small Business Survival Bootcamp series, and their website says it will help you to “systematically grow your business and create marketing, sales, planning and financial systems that generate you money.”
Previous webinars hosted by this duo have included: Time Management Solutions, Business Management Solutions, and Tapping Our Creative Potential.
2012 Business Growth Push is only open to a maximum of 30 participants, but Rigdha and Bob have reserved spots for three lucky Entrepreneurial Woman readers in their special Giveaway. Don’t want to leave it up to chance? You can secure a spot in the webinar for just $199. (This is a special rate just for Entrepreneurial Woman readers. Others pay $275.)
Can’t wait until October? Want to get a taste of how this dynamic duo works? You can join their one-day Time Management Solutions webinar, being held September 13, 2012, for less than $30.
About Actionable Business Training:
Actionable Business Training (ABT) is a small business training corporation based in Alberta, Canada. It provides customized, practical and actionable business training to help entrepreneurs throughout the world succeed in the startup and growth phases of their businesses. ABT currently offers time management and analytics courses. In addition, it hosts live trainings in Calgary, Canada and online webinars to help small business owners better manage their businesses and optimize their ecommerce presence. ABT also provides private coaching and consulting services to help entrepreneurs increase business productivity and manage all the risks involved when launching a business.
About Rigdha Acharya and Bob Prentice:
Prior to founding Actionable Business Training in 2007, Rigdha Acharya ran three businesses. She eventually closed them due to a lack of growth management plans, and decided her real calling was to help others achieve their own entrepreneurial dreams.
To that end, Rigdha studied business management and entrepreneurship and has certification in both Internet Marketing and Time Management. She has served 1800+ clients through online and face-to-face training. Her company has been featured in Young Female Entrepreneurs.com, Wealthy Speaker radio, EffortlessAbundance.com, GetEntrepreneurial.com and the Back to Business Building Summit.
Rigdha is also a regular contributor to Entrepreneurial Woman, and her articles can be found here.
Bob Prentice of Professional Development Systems (PDS) is a motivational speaker and corporate trainer who has worked with hundreds of companies, schools and organizations all over the United States, delivering highly motivational training sessions in Customer Service, Leadership, Sales, Team Building and more.
Thousands of people participate in Bob's training seminars each year. Bob, who began his professional career over 30 years ago, is also a business and marketing consultant, author and publisher.
Find out more about Bob by clicking here.
Three people will each receive one spot in the 2012 Business Growth Push webinar that runs from Oct. 30 to Dec. 4, 2012. Hosted by Actionable Business Training and Professional Development Systems.
18+, Worldwide. If the rules in your own city/province/state say it's illegal for you to enter, then please don't enter. The sponsors are responsible for delivering the prize, which consists of access to their webinar.
September 23, 2012
HOW TO ENTER:
Do the required entry first, then you can do any or all of the bonus entries that you wish to do.
REQUIRED ENTRY: (include your email in each entry, please)
IMPORTANT: come back and tell us in the comment section what you’ve done. Include your email address in each comment, and (if applicable) your tweet URL, twitter name, or FB name to help us find you.
- Like Actionable Business Training on Facebook: Click.
- Like Professional Development Systems on Facebook: Click.
- Like Entrepreneurial Woman Magazine on Facebook: Click.
- Join @ActionableBiz on Twitter: Click.
- Join @ewoman_magazine on Twitter: Click.
- Tweet (Max. once per day ): "Enter @ActionableBiz @Ewoman_Magazine Giveaway for chance to win spot on #business #webinar."
- Join EWM’s newsletter list: Click. This is a 2-step process: first sign up, then click on the ‘confirmation link’ that shows up in your email. Please note: if you sign up for the newsletter and decide later to unsubscribe, please do so by clicking the 'unsubscribe link' in the newsletter. Please be honourable — don't mark it as Spam! Once the newsletter is up and running again, we’ll be posting extra entries in the newsletter for future Giveaways.
WHAT IF I’M ALREADY FOLLOWING YOU?
If you already follow us on Facebook or Twitter or via the newsletter…YAY! Thanks! Let us know and give us your Facebook or Twitter name or name you used to sign up for the newsletter. You get entries as long as you remember to tell us and leave your comments below.
- We value and respect your privacy.
- When you enter a giveaway or join the newsletter, we only use your information in order to run the giveaway or deliver the newsletter. We do not give away or sell your information.
- The potential winners will be contacted and, once confirmed, the winners real names and contact info will be sent to the sponsor so they can deliver the prize. We’ll publish some info (name/city/country) on EWM’s pages (website, Twitter, Facebook, newsletter) and/or on the sponsor's pages (website/blog/Facebook/Twitter) as well, so everyone knows who won.
- Giveaway: 3x Business Survival Boot Camp (webinar class) | Giveaways Are Sexy
- September 19th- 3rd batch of giveaways! | FreeInter.com
Leave a Response
Your email address will never be displayed, but, is required to validate your comment.
In accordance with the Terms of Service, submitting a comment grants Entrepreneurial Woman Magazine a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.