What can Feng Shui do for ME?
Feng Shui is arranging your environment to make it feel better and support your life. Some of my clients say Feng Shui is like magic, their life changes dramatically and it happens when they least expect it.
One of my clients changed the colour of room along with a few other changes and bingo, that evening she met a great guy who is now her husband! Who says Feng Shui doesn't work?
I'm going to bet that you are reading this because you are frustrated with your life. You simply want to be able to relax and live comfortably in a stress free environment without everything piling up. Right?
If this described your thoughts, then you are going to love the articles I write. If you are just joining me, welcome and I encourage you to read my online articles. They will be extremely helpful to you.
The key is changing your environment to support your life.
Once we understand why we are doing what we are doing then we can seek the results we want.
In fact, the reason why your past efforts with life are going in the opposite direction to what you want is because no one has shown you, clearly, why you do what you are doing.
That is the most important thing that I do as a Feng Shui Practitioner.
There are two key things to consider that influence your life:
1. The way you think about yourself, your past, your relationships and the world.
Let's start with yourself. Respecting yourself by eating well, exercising and doing things that make you happy builds good inner Feng Shui.
- Your past: When we hold on to items from the past, they remind us of events or people good or bad. We can't change that but what we can change is letting go of these items in order to open up new opportunities. When we declutter and let go, we make room for the new and this moves us forward in life.
- Your relationships: When you respect yourself and live simply with minimal clutter, you will have built a strong and positive foundation. This strong foundation attracts positive relationships naturally because your Feng Shui flows smoothly.
- The World: Good inner Feng Shui is reflected outwardly in the world when you feel good about yourself. The confidence, respect and happiness you portray will naturally attract people to want to be around you and establish good relations, are you ready for that?
2. The way you respond to those thoughts in the form of arranging your home environment.
How you think is how you arrange your environment. If you are disorganized and in a constant state of clutter and chaos, you will attract the same type of people into your life.
It doesn't have to be this way though. By taking some time and energy to organize and rearrange your environment with some good Feng Shui principles, everything will flow smoother in your space and in your life.
Feng Shui is about using the principles and the items you have. Then by taking the time to implement some positive changes, your frustration will disappear. It will be like a breath of fresh air! Once you become aware of what is going on and use Feng Shui everyday, you'll create a more stress free, frustration free environment for yourself, both physically and mentally.
Leave a Response
Your email address will never be displayed, but, is required to validate your comment.
In accordance with the Terms of Service, submitting a comment grants Entrepreneurial Woman Magazine a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.