We hate it. We know it’s counter productive and yet it rears its ugly head almost once a day.
We feed it with all sorts of reasons (aka excuses) so that it grows and then becomes so all consuming that we’re now justified to say “See, I told you so!”
To counter the effects of Procrastination we need to understand that it is not just about laziness or the lack of desire to do something. It can be caused by perfectionism, perceived expectations and fear of the unknown or worst, failure.
Dana J. Smithers explains how you can gain more clients using results-oriented marketing. She includes examples of marketing messages for graphic designers, jewelry makers, home stagers, copywriters and business coaches.
- Having a Challenge? Try On Your Coloured Hats By Karen Dodd
- 7 Ways To Increase Engagement on Facebook By Cathy Kuzel
- Stop Stalking Your Competition By Trisha Miltimore
- Not so funny, this thing called Money By Deborah Kimmett
- Your Twitter Feed Sucks – Here’s How To Fix It By Mhairi Petrovic
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 3) By Veronica Drake
- Couch to 5K: We Did It! (Week 14 – end) By Michele Broxton
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 2) By Veronica Drake
- Fifty Shades of RRSPs: A Parody By Guest Blogger
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 1) By Veronica Drake
- 5 Ways to Rekindle the Passion for Your Biz By Ellen Rohr
- Keep Your Clients: Tell ‘em You Love Them By Carolyn West-Price Touhey
- Setting Your Intentions for Greater Success By Dana J. Smithers
- Tick Tock – Where does the Time Go?! By Cathy Kuzel
- Think Clean, Feel Peaceful By Carmen Jubinville
- Easy Year End Accounting Clean Up! By Ellen Rohr