As a solopreneur business owner I know that sometimes there just does not seem like enough time in the day to get everything done. And since we should be spending about 60 – 80% on marketing and selling, how can we get it all done?
Well over the years I have developed a simple three-step follow-up system that doesn't take a lot of time. It has helped me grow my business and more importantly, lead to new clients who I have really enjoyed working with. Setting up any system takes time and with practice this system will become second nature to you. To really make it work you need to schedule it in as part of your marketing and sales strategy. Whether you chose a day of the week or after each event to implement the follow-up system doesn't matter. What matters is that you make it a habit and become consistent with it.
Try my simple three-step 'Fortune is in the Follow-Up System' approach to attracting new clients while building meaningful and lasting client relationships
Whether you are networking at an event, trade show or private gathering the best way to connect with someone is to engage them in a conversation first.
“If you want to be successful in life, choose to surround yourself with the right people.” Cathy Kuzel (The Connected Woman) provides tips on how to figure out who the right people are for you.
- Successful Marketing for Your Biz By Dana J. Smithers
- Key to Developing Your Online Profile By Karen Dodd
- Network Better! Tune into Biz Station WICFM By Cathy Kuzel
- Set Your Goals With a Vision Board By Dana J. Smithers
- Make Sure Monkey Mind Doesn’t Drive You Bananas! By Deborah Kimmett
- Toot Your Horn with a Success Summary By Cathy Watters
- Having a Challenge? Try On Your Coloured Hats By Karen Dodd
- 7 Ways To Increase Engagement on Facebook By Cathy Kuzel
- Stop Stalking Your Competition By Trisha Miltimore
- Not so funny, this thing called Money By Deborah Kimmett
- Your Twitter Feed Sucks – Here’s How To Fix It By Mhairi Petrovic
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 3) By Veronica Drake
- Couch to 5K: We Did It! (Week 14 – end) By Michele Broxton
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 2) By Veronica Drake
- Fifty Shades of RRSPs: A Parody By Guest Blogger
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 1) By Veronica Drake