You’re the Expert!
Yes you are! But are you owning it?
- “So what do you do?”
- “Why don’t you tell me about yourself.”
- “Please introduce yourself to the group.”
Many of the women entrepreneurs I work with are so reluctant to say they are an expert at anything that when these questions come up, they miss that golden opportunity to toot their own horn. I think it's part of our social conditioning to not stand out or appear to be bragging. We attempt to ‘belong’ and blend in with everyone else but what we end up accomplishing is making ourselves invisible.
Coaches aren’t just for sports. As we see the growth of small business and a surge of entrepreneurism, more and more individuals and business owners are turning to coaching for personal and professional development. Get the scoop from Cathy Kuzel, founder of The Connected Woman, on whether coaching is a good fit for you and your business.
- Do You Have What it Takes to be a Successful Entrepreneur? By Dana J. Smithers
- Work from Home? Focus on High Payoff Activities (Part 1) By Karen Dodd
- 5 Tips to End Procrastination By Cathy Kuzel
- Successful Marketing for Your Biz By Dana J. Smithers
- Key to Developing Your Online Profile By Karen Dodd
- Network Better! Tune into Biz Station WICFM By Cathy Kuzel
- Set Your Goals With a Vision Board By Dana J. Smithers
- Make Sure Monkey Mind Doesn’t Drive You Bananas! By Deborah Kimmett
- Toot Your Horn with a Success Summary By Cathy Watters
- Having a Challenge? Try On Your Coloured Hats By Karen Dodd
- 7 Ways To Increase Engagement on Facebook By Cathy Kuzel
- Stop Stalking Your Competition By Trisha Miltimore
- Not so funny, this thing called Money By Deborah Kimmett
- Your Twitter Feed Sucks – Here’s How To Fix It By Mhairi Petrovic
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 3) By Veronica Drake
- Couch to 5K: We Did It! (Week 14 – end) By Michele Broxton