I enjoy interacting with people but I also love to work alone, from my home office , and choose when I will go out for meetings. Working from home means no overhead, no employees, no stress right?
Hmm…the truth is, that’s not always the case.
The reality for most people working from home—women in particular—is that we find it very difficult not to multi-task. I’ll bet that up until now, you have been proud of your multi-tasking ability. It's a proven fact that women are actually wired differently than men (no surprise there!), which is why we are able to take a phone call, tend to the needs of a crying child and get dinner on the table, simultaneously.
Dana J. Smithers explains how you can gain more clients using results-oriented marketing. She includes examples of marketing messages for graphic designers, jewelry makers, home stagers, copywriters and business coaches.
- Toot Your Horn with a Success Summary By Cathy Watters
- Having a Challenge? Try On Your Coloured Hats By Karen Dodd
- 7 Ways To Increase Engagement on Facebook By Cathy Kuzel
- Stop Stalking Your Competition By Trisha Miltimore
- Not so funny, this thing called Money By Deborah Kimmett
- Your Twitter Feed Sucks – Here’s How To Fix It By Mhairi Petrovic
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 3) By Veronica Drake
- Couch to 5K: We Did It! (Week 14 – end) By Michele Broxton
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 2) By Veronica Drake
- Fifty Shades of RRSPs: A Parody By Guest Blogger
- 7 Deadly Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – (Part 1) By Veronica Drake
- 5 Ways to Rekindle the Passion for Your Biz By Ellen Rohr
- Keep Your Clients: Tell ‘em You Love Them By Carolyn West-Price Touhey
- Setting Your Intentions for Greater Success By Dana J. Smithers
- Tick Tock – Where does the Time Go?! By Cathy Kuzel
- Think Clean, Feel Peaceful By Carmen Jubinville