Business is easy: Be of service. Charge more than it costs. Take the money now. We really make it harder than it is. Perhaps it’s not the mechanics of business that get in our way. Maybe it’s the emotional baggage we attach to money. Or the things we think we know about business. Once upon a time, I nearly sank the family plumbing business. To fix it, I had to un-learn a few commonly held myths that that were tripping me up.
Veronica Drake follows up lher previous post with two more tips on how YOU can create YOUR OWN economy so your business will thrive (not just survive).
- Useful Research Tools for Entrepreneurs By Guest Blogger
- Starting a Business on a Stay-At-Home Budget By Guest Blogger
- Don’t Get Tripped Up for Fall! By Katherine Lazaruk
- Are Your Problems Making You Bitter or Better? By Carmen Jubinville
- How to Turn Surviving Into Thriving: Part 1 By Guest Blogger
- Get Organized for Fall with Feng Shui! By Gail Cole
- Is Your Image Affecting Your Bottom Line? By Katherine Lazaruk
- 9 Tips for Effective Social Media Strategies By Mhairi Petrovic
- How Is That Working For You? By Karen Dodd
- 4 Ways to Attract More Clients to Your Biz By Narges Nirumvala
- Clean the Place Up! By Ellen Rohr